- The husband, who came home after a long day and did a load of laundry, baked a cake for someone, and will probably have to sleep on the coach tonight so that he won't catch whatever it is I have.
- Health insurance, for after listening to snippets from the GOP debate last night, there but by the grace of God go I...
- My friends, because these are the people who have chosen to be in my life, even after getting to really know me.
- Family, because they may not have a choice in being related to me, but they have a choice whether to care.
- Church folks who plan programs but fail to place limits on the amount of time given to each speaker...although I was beyond tired by hour 3, it was great to see everyone and to hear their reflections. Next time I'll remember to take a snack though.
- Caller ID
- Skills that will always enable me to earn a living, or at least be useful.
- Compassion for others.
- Forgiveness and grace
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Gratitude for Things Big and Small
I fell a bit behind on my Happy Black Woman reset, and today is hardly the day for me to catch up as I have been in bed sick...after getting a clean bill of health from the doctor just this morning! But seeing as how I am grateful that whatever this is probably will not kill me (it will just slow me down for a few days), here is a list of 10 other things I am grateful for in my life:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment